21/10/2021
Today the day started quite normally: I woke up quite late because I, as always, hadn't hear the alarm. Then I read the document for Society, family and education and I had lunch. I always try to wake up early to be productive, but there is some kind of spell in my sheets because, everytime I try to step on my feets, a magical force pulls me back to the comfort of my bed. By the way, I should have read loads of document and write some summaries, but I ended up reading just a few pages that I had already read. At least, I did it at 2 a.m. the first time and I could not remember any information, so reading it again was not a waste of information at all.
I had to choose the school where I will work for free as a teacher for a few moths (thank you, UMA, I love working without getting payment), but I did't get if off the ground because I love postponing my responsabilities. I do need to choose it tomorrow, since the registration period ends on Monday.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario